Twenty4 by SHER
1. How does your platform help market my products and services?
We list your products and services on our digital mall and promote awareness of your brand & products through the social media and various collaborations.
2. What is the number of monthly views on TAH?
After 6 months, The Artisans Haven's website has 20,000 unique views per month. On Facebook, The Artisans Haven reaches out to 500,000 social media users.
3. What is the feedback like for existing tenants?
We have an encouraging responses from many of our tenants for our efforts to showcase their products regularly on social media and the press.
4. Is there a report to track shoppers' visit?
Yes, this is available for Stores, on a monthly basis.
5. How frequently can we update our product photos and information on The Artisans Haven?
Stores can be updated weekly and store-lites monthly. Ad hoc updates can be arranged. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via agreed google drive.
6. What is the demographic of visitors/shoppers on TAH?
We don't take any percent commission of the sales and/or track sales and as such don't have demographics of visitors or shoppers.
7. Will the rental rate go up?
If rental for existing tenants is changed, we will inform our tenants with 3 months’ notice. There are no changes to the rental for existing tenants, at this point in time. The rates for the new tenancy have been revised.
8. How many tenants are there on TAH?
We started with 30 tenants, and after 6 months, we have 150.
9.How often does TAH have campaigns and promotions?
10. How does payment for my products and services work. Do customer pays TAH or me?
Customers pay directly to you or your online payment gateway. TAH does not collect any payments on your behalf, and does not take any commissions from your sales.
If you sign up for other facilities such as e-commerce, Bonuslink or Buy Now Pay Later, there are commissions to be paid to these owners.
11. Do we have to notify TAH if we decide not to renew the tenancy?